Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Its Wedding Season!

Hello Wonderful Readers! Here are the pictures from last weekends wedding of Terri and Richard Boone. It was a fabulous wedding and the rain held out for the ceremony, and with the shelter of the tent, the fun continued! I really enjoyed myself and I am so happy for Terri and Richard and wish them both happiness in their future together!
Enjoy the highlights below:





Hello Wonderful Readers! Here are the pictures from last weekends wedding of Terri and Richard Boone. It was a fabulous wedding and the rain held out for the ceremony, and with the shelter of the tent, the fun continued! I really enjoyed myself and I am so happy for Terri and Richard and wish them both happiness in their future together!
Enjoy the highlights below:






0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com